Under World Athletics Technical Rule 30.1.1, horizontal jump take-off failures are re-defined to include any breaking of the vertical plane of the take-off line. Rule 29.5 strongly encourages judges to use video or other technology to assist the decision process. VeriLynx cameras, along with special configuration of the FinishLynx software, can be used for this purpose. The VeriLynx camera is an Ethernet-based digital video camera that captures full-frame video for field event verification.
VeriLynx also has the option of exporting a JPEG of each attempt automatically when marking a frame, and keeping multiple VeriLynx image panes synchronized (time tracking) to view multiple angles.
- Remotely adjust the camera’s Zoom and Focus within the FinishLynx software to optimize image quality
- VeriLynx videos can be advanced and rewound frame-by-frame to ensure
judges can find the frames showing the athletes’ attempts. Videos can
also be reviewed in real time while the event is still underway.
- FinishLynx enables the standard EtherLynx camera features to be used
with VeriLynx cameras, including zoom, automatic scrolling, gamma,
brightness, and contrast adjustment.
- VeriLynx video images are stored on the computer as individual images and can be printed directly from the FinishLynx software
- VeriLynx videos can be manually cropped, viewed in forward or
reverse, viewed at different speeds, exported to AVI format, and
uploaded to the internet if desired.
- VeriLynx video can be exported to .avi and uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or other popular services
- Pre-configured profile available with standard FinishLynx installation giving a customized user interface for field events
- Ability to load field events from the field event schedule file (fldlynx.sch)
- Ability to view a vertical line in alignment mode for VeriLynx cameras to facilitate camera alignment with the take-off board
- Ability to automatically capture based on detected motion and review all attempts from a flight into the same FinishLynx image
- Ability to set the ACM active area so it is limited to the image’s vertical area of the take-off board
- Ability to mark/log attempts with the time of day to allow quick
review of all attempts for each athlete during or after the event
- Ability to display the attempt number of each attempt in the Results Zone and on the image using Line Labels
- Ability to automatically export an image (jpg) when an attempt is marked/logged
- Ability to time track (scrolling through an image of one camera
refreshes the other image panes with the equivalent frame) between
images of multiple cameras to easily review different angles, including
the option of using a front-facing camera to identify the athlete
BRONZE VeriLynx PACKAGE: Includes camera, lens, tripod, PoE adapter, cables, carrying case
SILVER VeriLynx PACKAGE: Includes camera, lens, tripod, PoE adapter, cables, carrying case, 5LPNCP (network com plugin)
GOLD VeriLynx PACKAGE: Includes 2x (camera, lens, tripod, PoE adapter, cables, carrying case), 5LPNCP and PoE Switch
North American sales only. You must provide an organization name if you are not already a Lynx customer.