The EtherLynx Vision PRO is an elite-level photo-finish camera that combines the user-friendly features of the EtherLynx Vision with the speed and power of the EtherLynx PRO. It is the first and only sports timing camera capable of capturing 20,000 frames per second. The Vision PRO is the latest in a long line of EtherLynx cameras and it brings powerful new features to the world of high-speed sports timing. NOTE: LENS NOT INCLUDED. SEE RELATED ITEMS OR PROVIDE YOUR OWN LENS. CS-Mount, C-Mount, F-Mounts available (specify on checkout page comments when ordering or we will contact you).
Along with the EasyAlign and LuxBoost features, Vision cameras offer hardware and software improvements that make FinishLynx timing systems more intuitive than ever. The standard Vision PRO captures 3,000 frames per second at 1024 pixels high. Includes LuxBoost™ 4 light amplification, internal level and electronically enabled low light filtering. There are also two high-resolution upgrades that increase capture rates to 6,000 fps (at 2048 pixels high) and an unprecedented 20,000 fps. The high frame rate (20k) and advanced capture settings make the Vision PRO an excellent choice for high-speed timing applications like horse racing, cycling, motorsports, and more.
- High-Speed Captures. The Vision PRO comes standard with 3,000 fps and can be upgraded to 6,000 or 20,000 fps, making it ideal for motorsports, horse racing, and other high-speed events like the Red Bull Air Race.
- EasyAlign Video Alignment. EasyAlign Video Alignment Mode makes it easier than ever to align your camera on the finish line.
- Power-Over-Ethernet. The camera comes standard with a Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) injector so no AC power is required at the camera location.
- Gigabit Transfers. The Vision PRO allows for full Gigabit Ethernet transfers (1,000 Mbps).
- External Wi-Fi [Upgrade]: Add the Lynx-certified external wi-fi unit to enable the Vision PRO camera to send results data wirelessly over the network. The unit is compact, easy to use, and connects to the back of the camera. Recommended for far-side or backup cameras only.
- Video Display Module [Upgrade]: The Video Display Module (VDM) enables the live display of FinishLynx running time, results, and images on a video display connected to the HDMI port of Vision cameras.
- Electronic View-Finder Mode [Upgrade]: The Electronic View-Finder mode upgrade (5LEVF) allows timers to connect a small video viewer to the camera HDMI port for easier camera alignment in challenging locations. It functions like a digital “through the lens viewer” that can be used to align the camera in 2D mode without using the software.
- On-board Level [Upgrade]. The Vision PRO has an on-board level feature that allows you to monitor that the camera is level directly from within the FinishLynx software.
- LuxBoost [Upgrade]. LuxBoost greatly amplifies the brightness during low-light captures. Evening events that were once too dark to capture can now be recorded with ease. View a sample LuxBoost capture. Level 4 is included on all new cameras (upgrade for level 4 is for older cameras that did nto have it). Level 8 now avaialbe.
- Electronic Filter Control [Upgrade]. The Vision allows you to enable and disable low-light camera filters right from within the FinishLynx software with a click of the mouse.
- Internal Battery [Upgrade]. The 5L600 has an optional internal battery pack. The internal battery allows the camera to continue running in the event of a power outage.
- Phased Lighting Compensation Option for EtherLynx Pro:Compensates for dark vertical bars that appear when artificial lighting is in use.
- Frame Offset Option for EtherLynx Pro: Allows the active area of the sensor to be specified rather than defaulted to center
North American sales only, please contact Lynx for overseas sales. See the related items for Lens / mount options.
To avoid delays, please provide a school/organization name in the shipping address when ordering (required by Lynx). We will email you for this info if you forget.